Two further participants of the Welsh Government's Housing Finance Grant have secured multimillion pound funding which will deliver almost 300 affordable homes across
Welsh Housing Associations Wales & West and Group Cynefin secured funding of £12.5 million and £5 million respectively thanks to a bond arranged through Affordable Housing Finance (AHF). Both housing associations intend to obtain further borrowings from AHF later this year.
The Minister for Housing and Regeneration,
"Delivering quality, affordable homes across
"The Housing Finance Grant is a great example of what is possible, with the public and private sector working together to provide over 1000 new homes across
"This further allocation of funding will see the scheme continue to build on its early success and will see all areas of
The latest funding means that 19 housing associations in
The borrowing is supported by the Welsh Government, who have invested £4 million a year over thirty years to assist Registered Social Landlords with the repayment of this private finance.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare