The webcast is offered free of charge to those who preregister for the event. Additionally, U.S. participants in the live broadcast will be eligible for up to 1 hour of continuing professional education (CPE) credit.
The webcast will feature IASB Member Patricia McConnell and FASB Member Larry Smith discussing the Boards' new guidance. The areas covered will include:
1. Background of the project and expected improvements 2. An overview of the five-step model and detailed discussion around key topics, including recognizing revenue over time, contract costs, disclosures, transition, and effective date 3. A discussion of the
An archive of the webcast will be available on the IASB and FASB websites through
For more information about the webcast, log on to www.ifrs.org or www.fasb.org.
TNS 24KuanRap-140530 30FurigayJof-4751106 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply