ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28052014 - At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held today
The report of the directors, the audited financial statements and auditor's report for the year ended
A final dividend of
The directors were authorised to fix the auditor's remuneration.
That the Directors be and they are hereby generally and unconditionally authorised to allot, grant options or warrants over, offer or otherwise deal with up to 33% of the authorised but unissued share capital of the Company at the date of the passing of this resolution to such persons at such times and on such terms as they think proper without first making an offer to each person who holds shares in the Company, such authority to expire at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting of the Company in 2017, save that the Directors may, notwithstanding such expiry, allot any ordinary shares or grant such rights under this authority in pursuance of any offer or agreement to do so made by the Company before the expiry of this authority.
The percentage of the votes cast was 60%
The dividend payment date is
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended
Tel: +44 (0)1534 814202
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?