Miami (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
GlobalStemCellsGroup.com will host the First International Symposium on Stem Cell Research in Buenos Aires, ArgentinaOct. 2, 3 and 4. The symposium will provide an opportunity to showcase advancements in stem cell research and therapies on a global level and establish a dialogue among the world's leading stem cell experts. Pioneers and luminaries in stem cell medicine will be featured speakers as well as accomplished guests prepared to share their knowledge and experience in their individual medical specialties.
Regenerative medicine as a field is still in its infancy, and Global Stem Cells Group President and CEO Benito Novas believes it is time to clear up old misconceptions and change outdated attitudes by educating people on the wide range of illnesses and injuries stem cell therapies are already treating and curing. The first step, Novas says, is establishing a dialogue between researchers and practitioners in order to move stem cell therapies from the lab to the physician's office.
"Our objective is to open a dialogue among the world's medical and scientific communities in order to advance stem cell technologies and translate them into point-of-care medical practices," Novas says. "Our mission is to bring the benefits of stem cell therapies to the physician's office for the benefit and convenience of the patient, safely and in full compliance with the highest standard of care the world has to offer."
An interdisciplinary team of leading international stem cell experts will provide a full day of high-level scientific lectures aimed at medical professionals.
Among the growing list of speakers are some of the world's most prominent authorities on stem cell medicine including:
• Kristin Comella, M.A.,CEO and Chief Scientific Officer of Bioheart, Inc.
• Vasilis (Bill) Paspaliaris, M.D., Director and founder of Adistem Ltd.
• David B Harrell, PhD, founder and CEO Harrell Biosciences Consulting
• Joseph Purita, M.D., Medical Director of the Institute of Regenerative and Molecular Orthopaedics in Boca Raton, Florida.
• Todd Malan, M.D., founder of the Innovative Cosmetic Surgery Center and the Center for Regenerative Cell Medicine, Washington DC The objective of Global Stem Cell Group's international symposium is to educate the public and the medical community, and at the same time establish a dialog between physicians, scientists, biotech companies and regulatory agencies in order to advance stem cell technologies so they can be used to benefit people who need them. Global Stem Cells Group is also joining forces with some of the most prestigious regenerative medicine conferences in South America including:
• XVI Latin American Congress of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery, Buenos Aires presided by Professor Julio Ferreira
• XIX Congress of Orthopedics and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Stem cell therapies are revolutionizing the anti-aging aesthetics industry while offering new hope for sufferers of serious chronic debilitating diseases
For more information on the Global Stem Cell Group First International Symposium on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine and the event's lineup of speakers, visit the Global Stem Cells Symposium website, email bnovas(at)regenestem(dot)com, or call 305-224-1858.
About the Global Stem Cells Group:
Global Stem Cells Group, Inc. is the parent company of six wholly owned operating companies dedicated entirely to stem cell research, training, products and solutions. Founded in 2012, the company combines dedicated researchers, physician and patient educators and solution providers with the shared goal of meeting the growing worldwide need for leading edge stem cell treatments and solutions.
With a singular focus on this exciting new area of medical research, Global Stem Cells Group and its subsidiaries are uniquely positioned to become global leaders in cellular medicine.
Global Stem Cells Group's corporate mission is to make the promise of stem cell medicine a reality for patients around the world. With each of GSCG's six operating companies focused on a separate research-based mission, the result is a global network of state-of-the-art stem cell treatments.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/globalstemcellsgroup/ArgentinaSymposium/prweb11902802.htm