Fitch Ratings has updated its sector-specific rating criteria report titled 'U.S. Nonprofit Hospitals and Health Systems Rating Criteria'. It discusses the financial factors and qualitative measures Fitch considers in rating a nonprofit hospital or health system's creditworthiness.
The report replaces Fitch's existing rating criteria published in
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Revenue Supported Rating Criteria' (
--'Rating US Public Finance Short Term Debt' (
Revenue-Supported Rating Criteria
Rating U.S. Public Finance Short-Term Debt
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures