Most macroeconomic statistics are stable to improving. Fitch's weekly CMBS e-newsletter highlights the pros and cons of each property-type sector as well as highlighting markets to watch. Below is a snapshot of Fitch's current view for each property type.
-- Hotels: Stable;
-- Office: Negative to Stabilizing;
-- Retail: Stabilizing;
-- Multifamily: Stable.
Also in its weekly e-newsletter, Fitch takes a closer look at two large loans that transferred to the special servicer over the last week: the
Additional information is available in Fitch's weekly e-newsletter, 'U.S. CMBS Market Trends', which also contains recent rating actions and an overview of newly released CMBS research, including Fitch presales and Focus reports. The link below enables market participants to sign up to receive future issues of the E-newsletter:
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Tel: +1 212-908-0278
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant