Following is the text of press note issued by
The ECC of the Cabinet met here today under the Chairmanship of the Federal Minister for Finance, Revenue, Statistics, Economic Affairs and Privatization, Senator
ECC considered and approved allocation of gas from SARA and
ECC also approved a summary for re-allocation of low BTU gas from Bahu gas field to Fauji Kabirawala power company limited (FKPCL).Keeping in view the prevalent electricity crises in the country and higher dispatch order low BTU gas from Bahu Gas Field will be allocated to project for remaining term of its PPA i.e.
The ECC also considered and approved a summary of
The ECC also approved the summary of the
It may be mentioned that the DISCOs claim T and D losses of 17.55% for the year 2013-14. The Minister for Water and Power informed the ECC that the government in the last one year has improved in recovery and containing line losses up to the extent of 2% and will continue to make progress in this regard.
The ECC also approved the summary of the Revenue Division for transfer of tax exemption given to
The meeting was also attended by Mr.
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free