ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29052014 - As part of its social activities, DemirBank has held a charity event for Children Deprived of Parental Care at 'Umid yeri' orphanage in Bina settlemeent.
The event included a lunch and sweet buffet for the children who read out poetry, danced and watched a show program involving a magician, clown, illusionist and bubble show.
It should be noted that DemirBank arranged various charity events on the Children's Day 1 June during previous years as well. Similar events will also take place in the future as part of the Bank's socially oriented activities.
The first commercial bank of
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries