An investment framework deal has been inked by
The Government of
Rio and its partners have declared that they would gather a consortium of investors who will finance, build and own a multi-user 650km railway and deep-water port in the
The project has the potential to double
Also the consortium is convinced, which it would stimulate employment and estimates it will create 45,000 jobs throughout the economy.
The joint venture also claims that new and upgraded roads and the development of fibre and wireless communications will underpin indirect economic development for communities along the infrastructure route known as the Southern Growth Corridor .
As per State Minister of Mines and Geology of the Republic of Guinea Kerfalla Yansane the project has the potential to provide the global market with highly competitive ore for more than 40 years.
He also added that this estimated
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June