Cannabis Casualty Insurance said it plans to launch a $50 Million private equity raise.
According to a release, Cannabis Casualty Insurance plans to hire insurance agents and launch satellite offices in each legalized medical marijuana state. The goal is to become affiliated with an A rated reinsurer and become a dominate player in the industry. The company will utilize technology to underwrite cannabis related insurance products among other traditional insurance products.
Cannabis Casualty Insurance reported plans to enter every legalized medical marijuana state providing insurance packages to the medical marijuana industry.
Smart Ventures is an independent energy company engaged in engineering extended reach drilling services, acquisition, development, production, and exploration of oil, gas and minerals internationally.
More information and complete details:
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Original headline: Smart Ventures Subsidiary Cannabis Casualty Insurance Introduce Equity Raise
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years