Cannabis Casualty Insurance said it plans to launch a $50 Million private equity raise.
According to a release, Cannabis Casualty Insurance plans to hire insurance agents and launch satellite offices in each legalized medical marijuana state. The goal is to become affiliated with an A rated reinsurer and become a dominate player in the industry. The company will utilize technology to underwrite cannabis related insurance products among other traditional insurance products.
Cannabis Casualty Insurance reported plans to enter every legalized medical marijuana state providing insurance packages to the medical marijuana industry.
Smart Ventures is an independent energy company engaged in engineering extended reach drilling services, acquisition, development, production, and exploration of oil, gas and minerals internationally.
More information and complete details:
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Original headline: Smart Ventures Subsidiary Cannabis Casualty Insurance Introduce Equity Raise
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007