The Allen IPS solution will help
Allen Technologies' turnkey system includes Samsung hospital-grade TVs, ELO bedside touch screens,
Following the completion of the deployment, the system will also have an upgraded patient education library. The system will provide a flexible and affordable upgrade path for future needs.
"We can define what the screens will look like, how patients navigate the system, and even how selections will be named. We really feel like it is our system, built specifically for Sierra View's patients and staff." "Allen Technologies listened closely to our requirements, clearly understood the constraints of the hospital budgets, and worked with us to define an interactive patient system that is simple to use, fits our patient and clinical needs, our budgets, and is scalable for our future requirements," Kobaly added.
"One of things we liked best about the Allen Technologies solution is the company's ability to develop a custom, budget-friendly solution for our hospital.
"Working with their content development team, we can define what the screens will look like, how patients navigate the system, and even how selections will be named. We really feel like it is our system, built specifically for Sierra View's patients and staff."
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile