No relief against taxes is likely to be provided to the people in the upcoming budget for the financial year 2014-15 and on the other hand federal excise duty on ghee and edible oil is likely to be scaled up from 16 percent to 17 percent.
Duty on import of potatoes is likely to be raised from 25 percent to 45 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation