In a quest to expand its banking prowess as the leading financial services provider,
This is the 54th branch opened in the country and the 6th at the coast which makes FNB one of the banks with a wide network of banks around the country.
At the official occasion Chief Executive Officer of FNB Namibia Ian Leyenaar said the bank was proud of this new branch which had been a work in progress for a number of years and would now assist customers with all their banking needs, as per FNB's brand promise - HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?.
"Our mission at FNB is to create sustainable wealth for all stakeholders through discipline, innovation, empowerment, value- added partnerships and a passion for service. Our passion to particularly serve the Kuisebmond community is evident by our latest edition of the Kuisebmond branch that opened its doors last week," he added.
He promised that
"However, we are happy to notice the ever increasing switch to self-service channels such as Online and Cellphone Banking and the use of mobile devices. These new electronic self-help channels are safe, affordable and very convenient,"he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women