By implementing the multichannel eFLOW solution, the manufacturer will significantly increase efficiency, reduce errors and shorten process cycle time. The system will minimize manual data entry and enable automated digital capture, processing and approval of all incoming invoices and sales order confirmation notices, whether received via post, email or mobile - and in any file format. Not only will the company reduce expenses by being eligible for early payment discounts and by avoiding late penalties, but by eliminating time-consuming and tedious routine manual processing tasks, the employees in the accounts department will be able to invest their time in more productive, value-added activities. In future, the company is considering expanding the eFLOW® implementation from AP and sales order automation to manage processing of all incoming documents across the enterprise.
We are very pleased that this important European manufacturing group has selected eFLOW INVOICE to automate their accounts payable and sales order processes, commented
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant