The bank's CEO
He said : "In two years, we ll have a new bank. This system is key to our sustainable, profitable growth over the long-term."
He added that the bank would invest a further
Saying that his technology team now had the new core system "in our hot little hands", Suncorp Bank CIO Matt Pancino, said : "We have been testing the system for a number of months now. We have a world class capability. This core is highly configurable and will enable the bank to deliver products very quickly to market with little involvement from IT. It is very plug n play we can easily build new capabilities as customer needs change."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant