Everybody will be
Deputy Premier and Member for Gippsland South Peter Ryan was in Nyora today to announce the Coalition Government would invest
The redevelopment will include the replacement of roofing and gutters, the treatment of external walls to eliminate rising damp, the installation of bi-fold walls, internal upgrades, paintwork and a redesigned entry.
The project will also include new car parking, landscaping and drainage improvements.
The redevelopment of the
It is also used for a wide-range of community activities, including playgroups, patchwork groups,
Nyora residents and user-groups will benefit from having a reliable, flexible and usable space at their disposal.
Member for Eastern Victoria Region Danny O Brien, who joined
Nyora s population is projected to grow from 1,300 today to more than 2,100 by 2030, Mr O Brien said.
We need to build the infrastructure that can support a growing population and that is why we have invested more than
Mr O Brien said the project was another example of the Coalition Government s
In the South Gippsland Shire alone, the
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.