ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28052014 -
The Notice requests the Company to requisition a meeting to consider, and if thought fit, pass the following resolutions: to remove Mr
In accordance with section 249D of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), the Board is required to call a general meeting of shareholders within 21 days of the Notice being given to the Company and this meeting must be held within 2 months of the Notice being given to the Company. The Company will keep shareholders informed of any developments in relation to this matter and the notices received last week. At the moment it is envisaged that all of the section 249D Notices will be considered at the same General Meeting to minimize costs to the Company.
Tel: +61 (8) 9204 2433
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO