The city of Manzini provides employment to more than 250,000 Swazis who will directly benefit from the project in terms of economic activities and travel cost and time.
The road also connects to the main tourist and social infrastructure situated in Manzini, directly linking to
"The development objective is to improve regional interconnectivity thus improve efficiency within the trade value-chain, particularly on exports, to increase trade flow and generate revenue for the country and thus reduce poverty," said the director of the
The project is aligned with the two pillars of the Bank's
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation