Delegates started arriving today at the Palace of Independence in Astana,
More than 3,000 delegates, including top policymakers, business leaders, media, academics, civil society, and development institution representatives are set to attend the meeting.
The Government of
During the meeting,
Delegates will also discuss a range of topics including improving connectivity, trade, and innovation in the region, the future for the Millennium Development Goals, and how to foster closer links with the private sector.
This year s Governors Seminar, Reducing Vulnerability: Learning from Past Crises, will look at the lessons from past economic downturns and ways the region can better protect itself against future crises, particularly as closer regional and global economic links mean problems can be quickly transmitted from one country to another.
Participants at the Governors Seminar include
Featured panelists at other seminars represent the
Representatives of ASEAN+3, or the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free