Delegates started arriving today at the Palace of Independence in Astana,
More than 3,000 delegates, including top policymakers, business leaders, media, academics, civil society, and development institution representatives are set to attend the meeting.
The Government of
During the meeting,
Delegates will also discuss a range of topics including improving connectivity, trade, and innovation in the region, the future for the Millennium Development Goals, and how to foster closer links with the private sector.
This year s Governors Seminar, Reducing Vulnerability: Learning from Past Crises, will look at the lessons from past economic downturns and ways the region can better protect itself against future crises, particularly as closer regional and global economic links mean problems can be quickly transmitted from one country to another.
Participants at the Governors Seminar include
Featured panelists at other seminars represent the
Representatives of ASEAN+3, or the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married