The 67-year-old, known as one half of "Cheech & Chong," says there have been discussions about starting a project within the next year.
Meanwhile, the two have been touring together.
An avid collector, Marin met with artists and local high school students before the exhibit's opening.
"Chicanitas: Small Paints from the
Marin has plans to open similar exhibits in other cities as part of a "Chicanitas" tour, including one in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids