"I am pleased to announce that today,
He went on to add that progress has been achieved not only in
"Undoubtedly, the Asian-Pacific region has made great strides in terms of economic growth and poverty reduction," the
Nakao also pointed out that the region will benefit from the high domestic demand and improvement of the prospects for the economic growth in industrialized countries.
"We expect the region's growth rate will stand at 6.2 percent in 2014 and 6.4 percent in 2015," the
Translated by L.Z.
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground