ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28052014 -
The Amalgamation will be completed by the issuance of a certificate of amalgamation by the Director in accordance with the provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act. The Amalgamation will become effective at
Following the Amalgamation, all outstanding shares of Cancor will be delisted from the Canadian Securities Exchange and will be converted into shares and warrants of Yorbeau on the basis of one Yorbeau share and one half of one Yorbeau warrant for each twelve shares of Cancor. Full details of the Amalgamation are set out in the information circular of Cancor dated
The Company's 100% controlled Rouyn Property contains four known gold deposits in the 6-km-long Augmitto-Astoria corridor situated on the western half of the property. Two of the four deposits, Astoria and Augmitto, have substantial underground infrastructure and have been the focus of NI 43-101 technical reports.
As previously announced, in May of 2013 Yorbeau entered into an option and joint venture agreement with
Except for statement of historical fact, all statements in this news release, without limitation, regarding new projects, acquisitions, future plans and objectives are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate; actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant