Jens Kritensen, Task Team Leader (TTL), posited on Monday after the two days assessment visit on the SEEFOR projects in the state, that the state government ranks best among other states where SEEFOR projects are domiciled.
Harping on the realities of the
This, the TTL noted, was aimed at ensuring strict adherence to standardisation, which he stressed, was the core value of the SEEFOR project.
He stressed that the state has made great strides towards its development and has invested massively in infrastructure, tackling corruption at all levels, improved healthcare and education and a sustainable improvement of the general standard of living of the electorate which has resulted in significantly reducing the spate of insecurity.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare