ANSI/ESD S20.20 is the multi-industrial standard for the development of ESD control programs. The certification indicates that Unisem’s established ESD control program meets the administrative and technical requirements necessary to implement and maintain an effective ESD control program, to protect manufactured devices from ESD damage.
The certification adds to Unisem’s current international quality standards of ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certifications and compliance to the Sony Green Partner Program.
Unisem is a global provider of semiconductor assembly and test (OSAT) services for many of the world's most successful electronics companies. We offer an integrated suite of packaging and test services such as wafer bumping, wafer probing, wafer grinding; a wide range of leadframe and substrate IC packaging; wafer level CSP; and RF, analog, digital, and mixed signal test. Our turnkey services include design, assembly, test, failure analysis, and electrical, mechanical, and thermal characterization and modeling. Unisem is an established MEMS OSAT with several years of experience in volume consumer and automotive production, in addition to a broad package portfolio covering multiple applications. The company has factory locations in
For additional information on Unisem, please visit: www.unisemgroup.com. Follow Unisem on Twitter and on Linkedin.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile