"Our goal is obviously to attract investors to generate capital for trust deed transactions, but more importantly, it's about spreading the word that returns are at an all-time high in the real estate sector," said
Above-Average Returns Commonplace
Protecting capital remains at the forefront of HML's investment strategy, but the propensity for high returns continues to spark interest amongst capital-heavy investors across the country. Because the transactions are 100% secured, as the property is put up against the loan as collateral, trust deed investors average approximately 12% returns, industry-wide. And, to further secure the investor's position, 30% equity in the property is present immediately, as insurance against the unlikely event of borrower default.
Free Consultations Available
Those interested in gathering more information about trust deep capital investments are asked to contact HML Investments using the information below.
For More Information –
Any inquiries regarding investments or employment can be directed to
Telephone: (818) 308-4443
Social Media Connections
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hardmoneylenders/california/prweb11889804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California