"Our goal is obviously to attract investors to generate capital for trust deed transactions, but more importantly, it's about spreading the word that returns are at an all-time high in the real estate sector," said
Above-Average Returns Commonplace
Protecting capital remains at the forefront of HML's investment strategy, but the propensity for high returns continues to spark interest amongst capital-heavy investors across the country. Because the transactions are 100% secured, as the property is put up against the loan as collateral, trust deed investors average approximately 12% returns, industry-wide. And, to further secure the investor's position, 30% equity in the property is present immediately, as insurance against the unlikely event of borrower default.
Free Consultations Available
Those interested in gathering more information about trust deep capital investments are asked to contact HML Investments using the information below.
For More Information –
Any inquiries regarding investments or employment can be directed to
Telephone: (818) 308-4443
Social Media Connections
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hardmoneylenders/california/prweb11889804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe