In trading on Thursday, the Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 1.5% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of
And underperforming other ETFs today is the PowerShares Water Resources Portfolio ETF (PHO), off about 0.5% in Thursday afternoon trading.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201405ETF052914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records