Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The comparison between raw and torrefied M x G indicates that the torrefied M x G is more suitable BFB gasification."
For more information on this research see: Gasification of torrefied Miscanthus x giganteus in an air-blown bubbling fluidized bed gasifier. Bioresource Technology, 2014;159():397-403. Bioresource Technology can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting G. Xue, Wroclaw Univ Technol, Energy Engn & Technol Div, PL-50370 Wroclaw,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.