Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "To overcome the limitations from a single bistatic transmitter-receiver pair, fusion of the measurements from different geometries is the key component of a GSM PCL system. The authors demonstrate a significant improvement in target position estimation from the tracking process on the basis of real data and theoretical performance bounds."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The impact of the transmitter-target-receiver geometry is discussed and the effect of the exploitation of prior context knowledge (e.g. clutter and land maps) on maritime traffic surveillance is shown."
For more information on this research see:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting R. Zemmari, Fraunhofer FKIE,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria