IT consultancy SSG today reports 130 percent growth in services revenue for the quarter ending
In addition, the company announces continued team growth from 2013 with a total employee headcount increase of 31 percent from the same period of the previous fiscal year.
"SSG's growth in the last year is a testament to our team of hardworking professionals,"
SSG is a software professional services company that solves the tough problems clients face when maximizing the return on their enterprise software investments. Specifically, SSG's Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) practice provides services around Oracle BRM software, and the company's Data Management practice offers services across the Informatica Platform.
For more information about SSG's professional services, visit http://www.ssglimited.com.
Founded in 1997,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Oracle_BRM/Data_Management/prweb11894259.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row