IT consultancy SSG today reports 130 percent growth in services revenue for the quarter ending
In addition, the company announces continued team growth from 2013 with a total employee headcount increase of 31 percent from the same period of the previous fiscal year.
"SSG's growth in the last year is a testament to our team of hardworking professionals,"
SSG is a software professional services company that solves the tough problems clients face when maximizing the return on their enterprise software investments. Specifically, SSG's Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) practice provides services around Oracle BRM software, and the company's Data Management practice offers services across the Informatica Platform.
For more information about SSG's professional services, visit http://www.ssglimited.com.
Founded in 1997,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Oracle_BRM/Data_Management/prweb11894259.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight