Speaking at the 8th annual general meeting in
He assured the shareholders that the bank would not misplace the confidence reposed in the board and management, saying the bank would continue to add value and make their investment in the bank worthwhile.
"In 2014, the board assures shareholders that all efforts would continue toward implementing the bank's plans in the medium term and well into the future. The quest to provide the most efficient customer service, as espoused in the service charter, remains unchanged", he said.
Meanwhile; trading on the floor of the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply