Speaking at the 8th annual general meeting in
He assured the shareholders that the bank would not misplace the confidence reposed in the board and management, saying the bank would continue to add value and make their investment in the bank worthwhile.
"In 2014, the board assures shareholders that all efforts would continue toward implementing the bank's plans in the medium term and well into the future. The quest to provide the most efficient customer service, as espoused in the service charter, remains unchanged", he said.
Meanwhile; trading on the floor of the
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs