The 2014 SecurityWeek Golf Classic - Presented by
This inaugural event encompasses a golf tournament and networking reception that will be followed by a banquet dinner and a worthwhile charity auction to benefit the
The "best ball" tournament format will enable golfers of all abilities to participate while also maintaining the spirit of competition.
"The SecurityWeek Classic is an excellent opportunity to entertain customers, prospects and partners, and network with other industry professionals and tech executives in a relaxed environment," said
Current sponsors of the 2014 SecurityWeek Golf Classic include
A limited number of sponsorships and player spots are still available.
Join us for this seminal opportunity to network with your peers and
Individual players and foursomes can register online or contact SecurityWeek. For additional information and sponsorship opportunities please contact SecurityWeek or visit http://www.securityweek.com/golf-classic. About Security Week: The mission of SecurityWeek is to help information security professionals do their jobs better by providing timely and insightful news, information, viewpoints, analysis and experiences from experts in the trenches of information security. With content written by industry professionals and a seasoned news team, SecurityWeek produces and distributes insightful and useful content and data to information security professionals around the globe. Visit www.securityweek.com for more information.
Keywords for this news article include: SecurityWeek, Information Technology, Information and Data Security.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?