A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Resonant is a development-stage company creating innovative filter designs for radio frequency, or RF, front-ends for the mobile device industry. Resonant uses a fundamentally new technology called Infinite Synthesized NetworksTM, or ISNTM, to configure and connect acoustic resonators, the building blocks of RF filters. Filters are a critical component of the RF front-end. They are used to select desired radio frequency signals and reject unwanted signals. ISN is a systematic process that employs a comprehensive suite of patented and proprietary circuit design methods and tools to create filters. Resonant uses ISN to develop new classes of filter designs. For information, please visit www.resonant.com.
Vice President and
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries