The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The optimized high-efficiency energy harvester utilizing double-clamped piezoelectric beams generates a peak output power of 80 ?W, under an acceleration of 0."
For more information on this research see: Note: high-efficiency energy harvester using double-clamped piezoelectric beams. The Review of Scientific Instruments, 2014;85(2):026101 (see also Scientific Instruments).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Zheng,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops