THE country's economy is healthy and the country can continue borrowing from international agencies, the Prime Minister, Mizengo Pinda told the
The Premier also said that the country was in good position regarding debt and that it was qualified for loans as per international standards.
According to statistics from the
The prime minister was responding to Mr Habibu Mnyaa (Mkanyageni-CUF) who wanted to know why
Mr Mnyaa wondered why
He said the exercise was being conducted basing on set laws, which monitor the debt and loan applications.
"We are doing this according to the law. As a country, we still qualify for loans and we are doing everything in our capacity to handle debts accordingly," said
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio