Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The sample with x=1.4 showed a minimum reflection loss of -52 dB at 14.5 GHz with reflection loss less than -20 dB over the extended frequency range of 13.6-16.5 GHz, Finally SrFe9.2(Mn0.5Cd0.5Zr)(14)O-19 could be considered as a good candidate for thin microwave absorbers in the gigahertz range."
For more information on this research see: Structural, magnetic and microwave absorption properties of SrFe12-2x(Mn0.5Cd0.5Zr)(x)O-19 ferrite.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California