The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "With UV-vis analysis at the room temperature it was seen that the optical band gap and transmission properties of the films change with increasing tin concentration in the growth bath."
For more information on this research see: Bandgap variation of nanostructure tin doped CdO films via SILAR processing.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?