With the introduction of its National MI SafeGuard(SM) product late last year, the company is the first to deliver an innovative, cutting-edge solution for lenders that provides rescission relief after the borrower makes 12 timely payments. The company believes the underwriting and appraisal protection provided from day one gives customers greater assurance that their claims will be paid and can significantly reduce lenders' repurchase risk.
Keywords for this news article include: Mortgage, Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years