The committee, led by Senator
Sanusi, had written President
But the committee stated that all the agencies which made presentations had agreed after reconciliation that
It however added that the
It also added that
It therefore asked the management of the
It also asked the agency to remit the balance of
It also recommended a total end to the subsidy regime in the country.
The committee said, "There is the need for the subsidy regime to be totally discontinued with. All stakeholders should be consulted and carried along as much as possible before abolishing the subsidy.
It further noted that royalties and taxes amounting to
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya