Consistent with these market dynamics, Maxim's end market revenue classification has been aligned to provide better insight into the Company's growth drivers. Automotive, which was previously part of Industrial, will now be reported separately due to its strategic importance, high growth, and size approaching 10% of total company revenue. The explosive growth in cloud computing and the convergence of equipment in the data center has driven another reporting change. Previously revenue from server and storage was captured under Computing.
Historical market details by fiscal quarter are available on our website at http://www.maximintegrated.com/EndMarketClassifications.
Interested parties unable to attend the Investor Day event in person may participate in a live video webcast at www.maximintegrated.com/InvestorDay2014.
Keywords for this news article include: Automobiles, Transportation, Maxim Integrated.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China