SWGSB is considered one of the top banking educational institutions in the U.S. The school serves students on the path to careers as bank officers, regulators and in other management positions in the financial services industry. The Mary Ann Bishop-Hebel Scholarship will be awarded each year to an outstanding female candidate attending the business school. The scholarship adds to Mary Ann's already formidable legacy by enabling more young women to follow her lead into successful careers in banking.
Mary Ann spent 40 years in the financial services industry, working her way up from a bank teller at
Mary Ann's contribution to the creation and success of the
The fund is accepting donations to supplement the amount awarded to scholarship recipients. For all those interested in helping support women in business, donations can be sent to:
P.O. Box 750214
Further details will be released once the initial round of donations is received and the scholarship fund is ready to receive applications.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11884784.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007