Marilyn Manson is coming back to the small screen.
Six months after the singer appeared in HBO's Eastbound and Down Mason has landed a new role in FX' Son's of Anarchy.
According to E! News the 45-year-old rocker will play "Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base."
Manson was the one who approached producers about the role because he and his father are big fans.
"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's," he explains of why he reached out to series creator Kurt Sutter.
"So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."
Sons of Anarchy's final season will air in the fall on FX.
Original headline: Marilyn Manson to play white supremacist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer