The distribution schedule appears below: Month Ex-Date Record Date Payable Date Amount Type June
This press release is not for tax reporting purposes but is being provided to announce the amount of the Fund's distribution that has been declared by the Board of Directors. In early 2015, after definitive information is available, the Fund will send shareholders a Form 1099-DIV, if applicable, specifying how the distributions paid by the Fund during the prior calendar year should be characterized for purposes of reporting the distributions on a shareholder's tax return (e.g., ordinary income, long-term capital gain or return of capital).
Contact the Fund at 1-888-777-0102 for additional information, or consult the Fund's web site at www.lmcef.com.
Data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only.
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration