Juan Pablo Galavis apparently does not "speak the language of love."
The 32-year-old claimed as much earlier this year on The Bachelor, but reportedly finds himself on shaky ground with girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. Sources tell E! News the couple will appear on the fifth season of VH1's Couples Therapy to seek help with their relationship.
Their involvement has not been officially confirmed by the network, but a source insists the two are scheduled to appear on the program.
"It's true, they're doing it," the person says. "The reason why it wasn't put in the press release is due to Juan Pablo's deal with ABC. It's not up until August, so, contractually, it can't be mentioned until then."
Galavis and Ferrell will join Jenna Jameson and John Wood, Dick Donato (Big Brother) and Stephanie Rogness-Fischer, Anthony Criss (Naughty by Nature) and Cicely Evans, and Deena Cortese (Jersey Shore) and Chris Buckner on the upcoming season.
"For starters, maybe Nikki and Juan Pablo want to move closer to each other," former Couples Therapy and Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham offers. "And if they're having fidelity issues, they need to fix it and change things, or else he can go back to being a bachelor."
"Be open to growth and try not to hold yourself back," she advises the couple. "It's really about pushing yourself and growing."
The fifth season of Couples Therapy premieres September 10 on VH1.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight