"Jonathan brings some very exciting capital-raising resources to JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® and Chinese Investment Group™," according to
According to Butler, "In just four months, Jonathan and the JMBM team will have directly connected clients with more than
"Our corporate attorneys are very active in assisting investors, both domestic and abroad, in making capital investments in the U.S.," said
Additionally, Bloch works with real estate developers, including hotel developers, and energy infrastructure companies in negotiating, documenting and obtaining loans through the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program. He has served on numerous boards of directors of public and private companies, taken several companies public through the IPO process and directly interacted with many state public pension funds.
"JMBM provides a great platform for my law practice," said Bloch. "The lawyers here are very accomplished and their business-oriented approach will serve my clients well. I look forward to working with such a dynamic group of attorneys."
Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground