The group made £101.7m in profit in the year to 31 March compared with £5m in 2013, boosted by £65m of development earnings including the sale of Brickfields in White City to
Its net asset value per share rose by 18.6 per cent to 313p while the like-for-like value of its properties was up 8.9 per cent to £802m.
"We have had an outstanding year," chief exec
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel