Muhoroni MP Onyangohas criticised Jubilee Government over payment of Sh1.4 billion to to companies associated with the
We will not allow Kenyans to be burdened with illegal contracts," he said He accused President Uhuru of promoting graft in the government instead of fighting it. President Uhuru argued that further delay in settling the debt was putting the country's economy at risk. He said on Thursday that the government had exhausted all judicial options to forestall payment of the debts following judgments issued by courts in
"In 2007 when Uhuru was the Parliamentary Accounts Committee Chair, he opposed the payments, what has changed now that he is the President," he said. Koyoo was speaking to the Star in Muhoroni town on Saturday. Ends. Speaking on Saturday in Muhoroni Koyoo told President Uhuru and his deputy Ruto to walk their talk of weeding out corruption in the country. The MP also lashed out at the Jubilee government over the rising wave of insecurity where people are being killed on daily basis.
He called on a major surgery on the top security officers the government to The criticism comes when the
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?