After careful review of the informatics solutions to support their translational medicine initiatives the GHS/ITOR leadership chose TransMed' s bioinformatics platform. TransMed provides a unique software solution designed to support translational research and personalized medicine. It has been built from the ground up and engineered to address some of the toughest challenges in healthcare information technology.
• Unique patent pending connectivity capabilities enabling customers to connect their electronic data systems such as their EMR and lab systems.
• Ability to connect clinical data with molecular data such as gene expression and mutation data from any commercially available systems creating a longitudinal patient record with all clinical and molecular data available for clinical decision making.
GHS/ITOR will deploy the TransMed platform initially to support its bio bank connecting its bio bank IT support platform data with data from the GHS EHR.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11882444.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego