School Improvement Network, the leader in educator effectiveness resources, today announced LumiBook, an interactive e-reading platform, was named a winner of the 20th Annual
"We are very pleased to have LumiBook recognized in the Best Educational Software Awards for teacher tools," said
LumiBook is an e-reading platform that surpasses the static information of any other reading platform. It enables real-time author updates, collaborative conversations between readers and authors, advanced social sharing capabilities, and a rich content experience that is enhanced by all the resources available on the web.
Click here to learn more about the award-winning LumiBook platform.
Click here to see other awards LumiBook and School Improvement Network have won.
Click here to see the books and authors available on the LumiBook platform.
About School Improvement Network
Founded in 1991 by teachers, School Improvement Network has spent decades researching and documenting the best practices in education. From this research, School Improvement Network has developed the Educator Effectiveness System. This system delivers a process to improve teacher practice and gives educators a set of powerful tools to drive the process. Research shows that districts and schools that use the tools in the Educator Effectiveness System produce better teachers and, as a result, experience dramatic increases in student achievement, driving up student proficiency by an average of 18 percent in a single year. School Improvement Network works with thousands of schools and districts in every state and around the world and has visited over 3,500 classrooms to document best practices in action. Learn more at http://www.schoolimprovement.com.
School Improvement Network and its logos are trademarks of School Improvement Network. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11894827.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists