FreedomVoice Systems, a
FreedomVoice is committed to combining philanthropy with best business practices. These values are integral to the company culture as they look after both their employees and the community. FreedomVoice, established in 1996 has a strong history of growth in virtual office phone systems for businesses; in the last eight years recognized for providing the best quality VoIP business phone service. FreedomVoice currently serves over 50,000 businesses nationwide.
"Supporting Rady Children's hospital and giving back is an important aspect of FreedomVoice business," said
FreedomVoice Systems was founded in 1996 and today serves over 50,000 customers nationwide. The company began by providing virtual phone systems to small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. This service remains a key offering, with business-enhanced features including 800 numbers, auto attendant, call forwarding, and voicemail-to-text. FreedomVoice Systems launched a hosted VoIP phone system product line, FreedomIQ in 2006 in response to overwhelming business demand and has been leading the way ever since. FreedomVoiceSystem's provides a unique, customizable, flexible solution that works with any company's workflow. Based in
For more information, please visit the company's websites at http://www.FreedomVoice.com.
"FreedomVoice" and "FreedomIQ" are registered trademarks of FreedomVoice Systems.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11889459.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson