The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "Stability requirements are in accordance with the requirements of the basic approach itself enabling large load resistance dynamic range. Two designs are considered. Prototypes based on discrete components have been experimentally verified. Relative errors of the generated power with the discrete values in the range from 0.48 to 10.8 mW, for the load resistance range from 0.5 to 1.5 k Omega, are smaller than 2.2%."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Also, for the generated power of 6 mW, the load resistance range from 0.2 to 5.6 k Omega with the relative error smaller than 0.7% has been achieved."
For more information on this research see: A CMOS Controllable Constant-Power Source for Variable Resistive Loads Using Resistive Mirror With
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges